Parents, Families and Carers

State Schools’ Relief provides support to any Victorian student attending a government school, on the advice of the school.

If you are a parent or carer and you require assistance with your child’s government education, please make an appointment with the school principal, assistant principal or welfare/wellbeing coordinator to discuss your situation.

Should you have a question regarding an application for SSR assistance, please contact your child’s school directly.